Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid
Chris and Staci

Chris and Hayden


Staci and Dusty
Staci and Hayden

Staci, Hayden and Dusty
Ok, these pictures are about 2 months old, but I decided to scan them on to my computer today, and then why I'm at it, to post them as well. My kids love to go to Chuck E Cheese. The first time we went was 2 years ago in Provo when we had to go make the trip to sit down with our lender to buy our house. We had a lot of fun!! Then when we went to Denver the first time, we took the kids to the Chuck E Cheese there. A couple of months ago we went to one in Grand Junction, Colorado (not the best one). Now it's almost as if we are staying in another town, if they have a Chuck E Cheese - we go! We get coupon deals so that it really doesn't cost much money. We get pizza, drinks, and a couple of hours of entertainment and fun. My favorite part is of course the picture booth. It just costs 1 token and I think that the pictures turn out so cute. For those of you who haven't been and would like to try it out, I have quite often seen coupons on juice box packages before, and also at our Wal-mart they have Chuck E Cheese string cheese that always have coupons printed on the back (I would not recommend going without a coupon). But it really is fun, even for Chris and I.

3 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

How fun! We took Lucas once and he was scared to death of Chuck E. He was okay playing the games as long as the mouse was no where to be seen! He says he wants to go back! Jed and I enjoyed it though!!

Richards Family said...

Hey guys, we didn't know you had a blog. Now we can see what you are up to. Chris, I sure hope your making the big bucks with the price of oil so high! Looks like things are good for you guys. Keep an eye out for a job for us for next year. Only one more! It was good to hear from ya!

Kristy said...

Hey Sis!! You should look us up next time you are out here!! We live in Aurora (the South end...near Parker if you know where that is). You should definitely call or something and we can get together! Email me at brady.c.anderson@hotmail.com or brady.anderson@target.com and I will give you my info! I am glad I can see you guys on your blog now! That will be so fun!! :)