Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dusty was right!

So I had an ultrasound this morning and we're having a little girl!! We are so excited! We don't know what to do with a girl, and I think Chris may be in a little shock. He's always talked of having all boys - but if you could see him with little girls, I think you'd see there's not much to worry about. But he was sure we'd have another boy, and Hayden also, he really wanted a little 'bruvder'. But Dusty on the other hand would say, "I know it's going to be a girl, and I KNOW I'm gonna be right!" And so he was! I've already finished painting the nursery, and about 3 months ago I purchased a boy crib set, and a girl crib set, both which matched the paint. Now I guess I'll be returning the boy set and spend that money on some little girl things. Chris knows I'm headed down town today and is afraid I'm going to break the bank. So it looks like we're going to have to get used to having some pink in our house!

5 comments:

*C said...

How FUN!! I'm sure she will be beautiful just like her mommy!! :) Congrats!!

Rindi said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe we are all getting girls this time around. It'll be so much fun.

Leslie said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad you posted today. Your mom told me your ultrasound was today, SO I have been checking hoping that you would post. That is going to be so fun. You guys definitely need more pink in your house, and it will be fun for the boys to have a little sister!
Have fun shopping!:)
Leslie

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Congratulations!! You guys will have the cutest little girl:)

Unknown said...

I'm super excited for you! She is going to be absolutely adorable!