So here is a picture of our baby girl. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Although she might not come out looking like Dusty, I think she looks a lot more like Dusty than Hayden. She has the long, skinny face with a big, round forehead and a big nose - just like her oldest brother. Hayden has a short, round face and a flat forehead. So I'm thinking that she'll look more like an Anderson. But whatever she looks like, we're really excited about her joining our family.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Our little Angel
So here is a picture of our baby girl. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Although she might not come out looking like Dusty, I think she looks a lot more like Dusty than Hayden. She has the long, skinny face with a big, round forehead and a big nose - just like her oldest brother. Hayden has a short, round face and a flat forehead. So I'm thinking that she'll look more like an Anderson. But whatever she looks like, we're really excited about her joining our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The Anderson girls are absolutely beautiful! So I'm sure this little one will be just as beautiful.
No matter who she comes out looking like, we'll love her just the same! We are so happy and excited for you!!
Post a Comment