Monday, October 27, 2008
Update
I was tagged by Leslie, however in most of the categories I don't have 8 things to list: Favorite places to eat - for being in Vernal for the last 4 1/2 years, I don't even know! Seriously there are not good places here, service is horrible in Vernal and we don't get out much anywhere else. And tv shows? I don't really like watching tv, and what did I do yesterday? Nothing! I pretty much do nothing anymore but talk on the phone and lay down and read. What I am looking forward to though is everything falling into place on this move and what I wish for is a strong healthy baby! So there's about the best I can do on the tag right now, sorry Leslie! I kinda have a one-tracked mind right now until we are moved. We have been on a roller coaster with the house issue, for awhile things look really good and then all of the sudden everything is unpromising. On the house we are selling, the girl that wants to buy just requested an extra week on all of her deadlines, including closing. And the house we want to buy, just 2 days before we were wanting to close, we found out that the house didn't appraise for what was planned, it appraised for $16,000 less than the sale price! So our relocating company talked to the appraiser and found a few problems, so he was able to up the appraisal $5,000. The builder isn't really willing to let it go for much less than his sale price, so we've had to order a second appraisal. So I hope that this second appraisal is a little higher and the builder will go down on his price. The builder has to realize that if it appraises low twice, then what are the chances that anybody will be able to get a loan unless he comes down. So now our closing date is set for this Thursday. So I'm hopeful that we will be moving soon, but there is still a possibility that we won't ever be able to close on this house. It's hard not knowing what tomorrow will bring or even what today will bring. Am I moving this weekend or not, will I be moving into a home or a hotel? It drives me crazy not knowing these things!! I hope it all works out this week so that we can get moved. I am not very patient and it's hard to get it off my mind when I don't have much to do. Actually I have a lot to do, but I'm trying to be good and stay down as much as possible. I went to the doc on Friday and at 30 weeks, my cervix is 40% thinned. Just a week prior to that I was 20% thinned. I have been planning on having this baby early all along, but now it's looking like she might be earlier than I hoped. The good news is the stitches in my cervix are still doing their job, keeping it closed. But the more I thin, the greater chance I have of dilating. If I dilate at all, they have to cut the stitches, and when the stitches get cut, ready or not - here she comes! And I am not ready, and neither is she. If she comes while in Vernal, they will have to life flight her to Salt Lake, so I hope we get to Denver before she comes. I really hope that my body will surprise me and let her stay in. I really don't want her to spend her first few weeks in the hospital, I want her home with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Everything will work out. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry. Keep that baby in. Good Luck
Staci,
I saw your blog on the class of 99 website. Good luck with selling the house, we have been in your situation before with selling a house. It will all work out- but it is such a rollercoaster at times! Hang in there! Good luck with the baby!
Destiny
Hang in there Staci... We are thinking of you... Is there something we can do for you???
Clayton and Kim
I hope you can get everything with the house worked out SOON!! Im sure it's very stressful. Let me know if there's anything we can do
Post a Comment