Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The move
So it looks like we are moving this week after all. The packers come tomorrow morning, our stuff should get loaded on Thursday, and delivered to us in our new home on Friday or Saturday. We are so excited! We will probably be saying good-bye to our town of Vernal either Thursday night or Friday morning. Vernal has been so good for us, we will miss this place. But we are looking forward to our new life in the big city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Staci
I am going to Denver over Thanksgiving. If I can find a way to transport myself to your place, I would love to come visit you. So, give me your address and phone number and maybe we can get together? I will be there for a whole week :O So, let me know if you want visitors.
Good luck with the move and everything!!
Good luck with it all Staci, I've beent hinking about you and hoping you and baby are ok. Post pics of your new home!
Good luck especially with the baby, and the stress, and the move. You name it you have it all to deal with at once. We are changing our domain name so leave me a message with your email so I can let you know what it is.
Dad and steph told me you had a blog, Found it!! How did the move go? sounds like you are crazy right now! good luck.
Amber
Staci
I am so sorry we didn't get to catch up in Denver. I was with my in-laws, no car privilege and we were loaded with so many things.... ;) I wish I could have met up with you. TRUST ME!! I hope all is well. Good luck with the new city. I liked the downtown area and the resort areas. I was surprised to see how flat the state is though. Anyway, hope you are doing good with the new transition!!
Post a Comment