
Last night Hayden had his first soccer game ever. He was so excited! As my dad said, they are so good, they don't even need practice. Yep, just one practice before the games started, the weather may or may not have had anything to do with that.

He ran like a pro

and even kicked the ball a few times, who cares what direction it was in! Hayden was so excited to see one of his opponents, this little girl with the headband. She (Brooklyn) is one of his buddies at preschool. Both teams won, but I was cheering for the Kindergarten Gold team! Go Hayden!!!
2 comments:
Staci, your pictures look GREAT! Love the soccer pics, and we might get a zoo pass this year too. We've always had one until this last year...I miss it!
And I totally laughed at the sandbox in the truck! so fun!!
I love watching the kiddos play soccer. There is nothing more entertaining. We are just about done with our season.
Post a Comment