Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Flashback
I had a bunch of errands to run today, including a quick visit to a different Walmart than we usually go to. The second we walked into the store Kyrie started to scream and throw a fit. She was throwing herself around in the shopping cart just like Hayden used to everytime we walked into the store. Hayden was a pro at having a meltdown everywhere we went and Ky reminded me all about it. So I did the same to her as I used to with him, buckled her in with hopes that I could get my shopping done quick and get out of there as fast as I could. Then I realized, (it took me a minute or two) that she was screaming "McDonalds!". There was a little McDs inside Walmart right by the door and she was reaching her arms out in that direction as she screamed. I had no idea that she knew anything about McDonalds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment