Friday, February 4, 2011

beauty

This afternoon I found Kyrie playing in my bathroom and noticed she was rubbing "lotion" on her face. Last week she did this too, only the lotion was acne cream and it burned her skin. When I found her doing this today, she was very happy and proud of herself until I told her "no more" and ran downstairs to get the camera, then she got upset. The lotion this time turned out to be my eye restore cream, and she used 1/2 of the bottle.

She tried to get the mascara on her eyes!
She cried and cried and I tried telling her how pretty she looked so that I could get a picture of her smiling, beautiful face but I couldn't convince her to change her mood. I didn't get upset or anything, in fact I just laughed and had to call Chris to tell him about it. But the funny thing is she just looked at my computer as I was uploading these pics and she said, "Kyrie Scott! ew, a mess!"


I took this picture of the kids sliding down the stairs the other night, I am amazed how big my 2 year old looks sitting on my 8 1/2 year old!

No comments: