Sunday, July 3, 2011

Anniversary



Chris and I have had ELEVEN years of marriage! I can hardly believe it, it seems so weird that we are old enough to say it, and it also doesn't seem like it could have possibly been that long. Thank goodness we get forever, because time goes by too fast! We were married June 23, 2000. I cannot say it has all been absolutely wonderful, we have definatley had our ups and downs. But most of it has been wonderful, and the times that haven't been that great have made us even closer and stronger, and has given us the opportunity to understand each other better. I am so happy with him and I'm even happier when I get to be with him! The last couple months have been a little tough with him being gone so much, I feel that I need him here more. But I know that he is doing his best at work so that he can provide for us, and the time away shows me how desperate I am for him and how much I need and LOVE him. He has been out of state for the majority of our anniversaires, but he was able to fly back home for this one. He flew in that night, got home about 6:00, was home for about 10 minutes and then we left to go out on a date. It was a lot of fun. We were trying to take a picture of ourselves, and a lady came up and grabbed our camera from us and said, "that was so hot, kiss again" and she took a picture for us. Chris, I am so thankful for all that you do for us, and thanks for picking me! I love you so much and love to be with you! We have had a great 11 years, well really it's been 16 years, ha ha! I love us!

1 comment:

The Birds said...

You guys are SO cute! What a fun little family you have! So happy for you! I can't believe it's been 11 years! I don't feel old enough for it too have been that long either!