Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family pictures 2011

Life has been so crazy busy the last month and a half, it seems hard to get much of anything done. I have waited and waited to do some posting and everyday I tell myself "today will be the day" - and finally today it really is! I can do it! Yesterday I had a 20 minute gap to get things done before I had to leave the house for an appointment, and I tired myself retelling the story to my mom this morning about our day yesterday. But in that 20 minutes, I showered, got dressed, did my hair and make-up, got Camden dressed, did Kyries hair, grabbed a bite to eat while driving and got 3 kids in the car, as well as myself in the car with everything that I needed but the insurance card. That is amazing for me to do all that in 20 minutes - usually it takes me that long to do just my hair! As I am typing this I realize that if I could do that much in 20 minutes everyday, my life would still be crazy busy, but I could get more done! I really don't want to have to move that fast all the time though - I am tired! But it would be amazing to accomplish all the things I would like to. Anyway, here are some pics of my family who makes me so busy....by the way I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love my family and love having small children and I am having the greatest time of my life even with all of its challenges!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your family pictures. Hayden has the cutest smile!