Kyrie is already 2 weeks old! I feel so spoiled and definately blessed to have her. She has already made such a big difference in our lives, and I cannot imagine life without her. I love to hold her ALL DAY! I just can't get enough of this little one. I feel naked without her, if I absolutely must put her down for some reason, I hurry as fast as I can to do whatever it is so that I can hold her again. For some reason I feel comforted when I hold her. I Love her so much, she is so special to me. I wish that all of our family and friends could meet her! But in a way it has been so nice that I haven't had to share, I mostly get her all to myself! I don't know when we'll make it back to Utah, but when we do, or if any of you make it out here, I promise I will share for a minute.
OK Stacey, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd picture of her skinny little legs sticking out. That's one of my most favorite things about newborns. She couldn't be any cuter.
She is so cute! Hold her as much as you can! It won't be long and she'll be a monster like Avery. She still likes to be held all the time but it's not the same as holding a snuggly little newborn.
What a little cutie all dressed up in pink! She is so cute. I bet you are loving the pink! I miss we could be there to see her, I know by the time we get to see her she will be so big!!
Congratulations she is a doll! Chris will never have to wonder if this is his baby. She looks just like him! Is it so fun dressing up a girl? I hope I have one someday, So cute so cute.
6 comments:
OK Stacey, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd picture of her skinny little legs sticking out. That's one of my most favorite things about newborns. She couldn't be any cuter.
What a cutie! I hope we get to see her before she gets too big.
What a gorgeous little girl you have! Congratulations! You just have to treasure all the time you have with them, because they grow so fast!
She is so cute! Hold her as much as you can! It won't be long and she'll be a monster like Avery. She still likes to be held all the time but it's not the same as holding a snuggly little newborn.
What a little cutie all dressed up in pink! She is so cute. I bet you are loving the pink! I miss we could be there to see her, I know by the time we get to see her she will be so big!!
Congratulations she is a doll! Chris will never have to wonder if this is his baby. She looks just like him! Is it so fun dressing up a girl? I hope I have one someday, So cute so cute.
Post a Comment