Thursday, January 22, 2009

New pictures!

I went and got the kids individual pictures and a group picture taken. Then Chris decided we should get family pictures, and we got a couple more of Kyrie. When I went to pick up the kids pictures, the background was slightly pink. So the studio reordered them but let me keep the first set too! They actually look fine, except for the 8x10's. So now we have double pics, and enough for our hand-out list to get one of about everything, (so that's why you'll be getting lots in the mail!) Anyway, here are some of the favorites!


We couldn't be happier!
Mom finally got a girl!
Kyrie in her dress made by her Great-Grandma Palmer. We are going to use it as her blessing dress. Thank you Grandma, we absolutely adore this little dress!
The 3 kiddos
Another family picture. This one is actually my favorite, the header picture is Chris's favorite. We tease Dusty about cheesin' it, it looks like he gets it from his dad!
I love this picture. Kyrie is so lucky to have these 2 big brothers!

5 comments:

William Anderson said...

You all look great. Kyrie is cute. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Rindi said...

Cute pictures. She is a cutie. I wish we could come to the blessing and see her.

jonisill said...

I love the pictures!! They turned out so cute!!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Beautiful little family! I love the one of the boys looking down at her. So precious.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! You guys have a cute little family. The boys are growing so fast!!