Kyrie finally got to meet some of her grandparents. My parents flew into the Denver airport last Saturday. The only downside of the weekend is that they had to go back home on Tuesday. It was fun to have them come out! On Monday we went to the aquarium, and here they are with the boys posing with "Bruce" the Shark. Kyrie enjoyed all the love and attention she got. She even shared a couple of smiles with them.
Kyrie was blessed on Sunday Feb. 1st. She looked so beautiful in her dress from Grandma Palmer.
5 comments:
Where do you guys live? It is fun to see your family. Chris you look just like your dad. Your kids are getting so big.
I wish we could have been there. I can't wait to see her. Thanks for the v-day stuff the kids were so excited.
I wish we could have come. It sounds like you all had fun. Mom says your house is beautiful! Kyrie too.
I wish we could have come. It sounds like you all had fun. Mom says your house is beautiful! Kyrie too.
It looks like you had a really fun weekend..I love your new pictures! Your kids are so cute:)
Post a Comment