Wednesday, February 18, 2009
UNO
Dusty got to pick out a game to play for family home evening on Monday and he picked UNo. Hayden was too busy to join us for the first few games, and the first game that he decided to play, Dusty won. And of course Chris being Chris (who can't handle losing) had to go on about how Dusty must have cheated. Hayden got really excited and giggly and said "Can I cheat next time?" It was really cute! He really wanted to win, so the next 2 games Chris and I both cheated a little to help make him win, and then he won the next game too (without any cheating)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so cute. It makes cheating sound like the thing to do!!!
Oh my Stacy ... I was hoping you would eventually grow out of that UNO cheating phase... I guess not... lol
Post a Comment