Friday, February 20, 2009

8 weeks old today!





I can't believe my baby has been here for 8 weeks already! She has been so much fun- she spoils me and we spoil her. She does not like to be alone. She complains if she is by herself, which I don't mind because it means I get to be with her more. She gets to help me cook, clean, do laundry and scrapbook. I hope that somehow she is taking it all in and learning how to do these things (that now take me a lot longer to do while keeping her happy)! She is such a cutie and everybody wants to take a "peek". One lady called her "a cute little fashion girl". She has been smiling a lot lately, but I have yet to catch it on camera, and she came really close to laughing the other day while watching me eat popcorn. I'd slowly put a piece of popcorn up to my lips, and she'd get excited to see it disappear. She has been a good baby and I just love being her mother. She has been such a special addition to our family, I love her SOOOOO much!!!!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

She is so adorable! I love her little outfits and her headbands they are cute. It sounds like you are enjoying having your little girl.

jonisill said...

She is so cute. She's getting so big! I love the first smiles!