Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

I didn't take many pictures of our Easter this year. Saturday we colored Easter eggs. Then on Sunday morning the kids woke up to find a few small treasures from the Easter Bunny. Hayden gave his first talk in Primary about our Savior, and he did a great job! Then we got home and started cooking our Easter dinner: Salmon with yummy butter sauce, rolls, green salad, jello-beans, and baked potatoes. Then we had an easter-egg hunt. Dusty was so funny, he was at the store with me when I bought the candy to stuff the eggs with and he wanted to use his own money to purchase the candy. Then he filled the eggs himself, using his own money to put in them, and he said that whoever got the big purple egg would get a lot of money! And then he wanted to hide the eggs for his own hunt! We had our friend, Larry over and he helped Chris hide the eggs instead. The kids had a successful hunt - and Hayden ended up with the big purple egg!
The kids in their new church clothing. Hayden thought Kyrie looked so pretty. At church he told me that when she gets to be as big as me that they are going to marry each other! Of all the little girls out there, I don't blame him for choosing her - she is such a sweetie!
She can sure pull some funny faces sometimes - this picture shows she is starting to get a little chunk on her - look at that double chin!
I sure love this little one - I still can't get enough of her! I crave to be with her all day. She is so happy and fun to be around.
Chris loving on his little girl.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

I think it is so cute how much your boys love Kyrie! I don't blame Hayden for wanting to marry her when they get older. She is so cute!!

Rindi said...

Her dress is adorable! I love it. We missed you guys this weekend

Coby and KaeDawn said...

They look so cute in their Easter clothes! That's so cute that Hayden wants to marry Kyrie when she gets big..When I was little I thought I was going to marry my dad..

jonisill said...

I love her dress and the flower on her head. Too cute.. you've got some handsome boys too! it looked like they had fun at the basketball game. That would be a fun one to go to.