skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jewelry, How Cute, and Safety
Dusty got in on the jewelry making and made his sister this beautiful knecklace. He made little charms out of index cards, each charm has a letter, spelling Kyrie Belle Scott. He then made one for everyone in the family. By the time he got to Chris's knecklace he must have either gotten tired of doing it or decided that dads don't wear charms - because his is a full index card with his name and two holes punched in it to hang from the chain.
We have had this little swing set up for the baby several weeks before she arrived. The day we brought her home from the hospital, Dusty begged me to put her in this swing, and I said, "No, I'M going to hold her." I had waited and waited for her to come - I wasn't about to put her in a swing that didn't care whether it had her in it or not - I wanted to hold her all I could. And Dusty said, "Please mom, just for a minute so that I can see how cute she looks in it." So here she is, and she sure looks cute in it too!
My Latest Project - Complete!
I love projects that I can complete in one day, or 5 minutes - even better! This one was easy. We have had some very scary and disturbing events happen in our neighborhood lately and I have felt a little threatened by it all. We had a monitered security system installed just after we moved in, I put wooden dowels in all of the windows, and now our house has its own little eyeball. Now I just need to head off to the store for some mase to accompany me and the children while we are out walking. I have been so scared of these things that have happened might happen to me that I was feeling nervous even while locked up in my own house. I decided to not let them stop me! I have to be strong, careful, and aware of my surroundings, have faith, and we should be okay. Now this little eyeball gives me a feeling of added protection.
3 comments:
She is so cute in her swing. You live in a scary neighbor, I'm glad that you are taking all the precautions. I would! I think Dusty is more creative than I am. When I make bows for Joye, Braden has to help me. I don't know if you read my last comment, but the Braves play there July 9-12.
She is so adorable!! she is always in the cutest outfits and bows:)
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I might be coming out your way for a job interview in May. You'll have to let me know where you live so I can stop by if I am around. Hope things are going good. Later
Jake
Post a Comment