Monday, May 11, 2009
H&R Block Peace of Mind = Well Worth It!
I got my first job when I was 16, and my dad helped me through and taught me how to do my own taxes. I continued doing my own until 3 years ago when we bought our first home. For the past 3 years we have taken all of our tax papers to H&R Block, and we have always spent the $30 fee to purchase the Peace of Mind. When we had our taxes done this year, the lady helping us was quick to do the federal and state of Colorado taxes, but struggled with the Utah form. She had to pull out a booklet a couple of times for help. Well, we have waited and waited for almost 3 months to recieve our small UT return, and last week we got a letter saying we owed money. In fact, it was almost $1200.00 difference! Part of that was fees and interest. Great! So I took our packet into the year-round office and got a phone call today. We will not be recieving our $169.00 rebate - but they are going to pay all that we owe! What a great deal! The lady that helped me this week said they always URGE people to purchase the plan - especially if you moved from another state, because each state is a little different. And as you can see, it became very benefical to us! I love this post! For first of all, the outcome of our little story, and second of all, it only took me a little minute to do - instead of all day! Thanks Babe! My computer world just got fun again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's good they are going to pay it. I would have been so ticked when I got that letter, then I would have been mega ticked if they wouldn't do anything about it. That is a huge difference. I can see you didn't get your father's luck, so that's good ;) Some how I got it, explain that one :)
Post a Comment