Last weekend the boys got to go to father and sons outing. They had a blast. Hayden was determined that they were going hunting instead of camping. Chris took a bunch of pictures with his phone, they look really good on the phone, but awful blown up on the computer. Next time I'll have to be sure he takes a camera. I'm glad they got to go and create memories anyway. They came home filthy, and smelly and everything came back covered in sand. I'm sure glad they had a fun time - I wish I could've gone. It again makes me miss Vernal, where we had the mountains so close.
We've had quite a bit of events the last week, but I feel as if I have missed it all. I feel like such a zombie. I have been so sick and EXTREMELY tired! I stayed in bed for a week (which I hate lounging in bed). I ended up having bronchitis and I just wasn't getting enough air. I would get so tired that I literally didn't have enough energy to keep my eyes open. I have felt like such a horrible mother/wife. The boys could pretty much take care of themselves but Kyrie was in bed all week with me until Chris would come home to rescue her. I pretty much got the boys to and from school and that's it, and one day I couldn't even do that. I was so tired that I was just going to have them stay home from school because I couldn't get them there. Luckily Chris was able to take a day off to get them to school. All week Chris took care of the family, he cooked, cleaned, and got the boys to bed. Thanks babe for all the hard work you've done the last couple of weeks! I know I couldn't have made it without you. You have been such an excellent husband and father and I truly appreciate all you do. I love you!!!!



1 comment:
This post was funny! I just love the things kids say. Your kids are too cute! I hope things are going well for you in Colorado! Your little girl is just DARLING!!! Take Care! ps. did you know Amy had a little girl a couple months ago?
Post a Comment