Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7.5 Months And Crawling!

Kyrie has spent a lot of time on the floor trying to figure out how to go forward. She must have gotten tired of backing herself into the corner. It has been so fun to watch her practice and try so hard. I saw her doing push-ups off her toes trying to figure it all out! A few times I even heard little grunts and sighs, as she was working so hard. All the hard work paid off! She can now crawl. She figured it all out this morning. Lets see how long it takes for her to get speed. Watch out, here she comes! On your Uncle Mark, get set, GO!!!





I love the little dimple in her knee in this picture. Her poor little knees are quite often red, and they are getting a little callused, but all worth it!

1 comment:

Rindi said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't get over it!!! I love her bows