I have been trying to do a little bit of scrapbooking and so has Dusty. He has been working on his own little book. I give him some of the pictures I don't use as well as some old supplies and he gets busy. He loves to create and be crafty! It looks as if I could just turn it all over to him and let him do the scrapbooking from now on.
Dusty Boy just finished up his first season of coach-pitch ball. He had a hard decision to make on the day of the last game: play the last game and get a medal or go to back to school night. It really was a tough one and he chose back to school night! He was so excited to be able to take me on a tour of his school. It turned out to be good too because Chris took Hayden to play his game and was able to pick up the medal for Dusty. When he got home there was still 20 minutes left until they locked down the school, so then Dusty got to take Chris on a tour too!
Haydens first day of back to school. He has also now started for the year and he loves it. And I love that he comes home tired! He has a new teacher this year that we are really excited about. He has been so excited about this transformers backpack. He would wear it while riding his bike and a few times he took it with him when we were headed to the store. But today he got to take it on the bus and to school. I got him off the bus and moments later noticed that he didn't have his backpack and questioned him about it. He suddenly realized that he had left it on the bus and he just about broke into tears. We jumped into the trailblazer and was able to catch up to the bus. We stopped behind the bus at the next stop and was able to retrieve his backpack and Hayden then giggled like a little girl.
He has also finished up with his first year of T-ball. His team was the Oreos (Orioles). So look what we just had to take for the treat!
And as for the little Miss, what a monster! She is now 8 months old! About 2 weeks ago she started pulling herself up to things, and started attempting going up the stairs. She loves to play under the table and her high chair. She also thinks she can pull the bar stools across the kitchen.
When we put her down on the floor she usually heads right for her toy box. She stands up to it and pulls as many toys out as she can reach. I once saw her pull out Haydens laptop, she turned around and let go of the box like she was just going to walk off with the laptop. She thinks she can do anything!
I think the best place for her is to be IN the toy box!
I normally have pictures down here, but Ky has decided it is so much fun to tip them over, then to watch mom move them and then climb up in there to play.
And her new favorite is to pull out all of the books. Why do I even pick them up, it seems that I just barely get them put away and she has them pulled out again. At least it keeps her occupied so that is isn't trying to go down the stairs!
Oh what fun she is! She is into everything, such an explorer and I wouldn't want it any other way.
1 comment:
Oh what cute nephews and niece we have! We love them so much!
Post a Comment