Monday, December 21, 2009

The Latest

Everyday I tell myself I need to blog, and everyday it seems like a chore that I need to squeeze in. I decided it wasn't worth it to blog if it felt like a chore, because then I might not like to post anymore. Tonight it doesn't feel like a chore. Here's a few things we have been up to:
This is Ky at 11 months. Almost a month late!

I love her curls. The boys had curls like this too. And I kept them until they were 1, then I chopped them off. The curls were so hard to get rid of. I'm SO glad I don't have to chop her curls!

Kyrie ate a whole apple and most of the core too. She then crawled to the garbage can and lifted the lid and threw it in. AWESOME!!! Let's just hope she only puts garbage in there!
Kyrie has also found a way to get what she wants. She was after my handbag. And she got it. And she dumped everything out of it. I think she needs her own little bag to dump. MAYBE then she will leave mine alone.
Aunt Kim and Uncle AJ came for a quick visit and gave Ky an early Christmas/birthday present. She was a pro at opening it. Tearing paper is one of her favorites!
We have been able to see Santa 3 times this year. This picture is at the ward breakfast/pajama party. Kyrie hates Santa! She is terrified like most little ones. One of the visits we were able to sneak a picture of her sleeping in Santa's arms. If she only knew.....
Chris's shop had a Childrens Christmas party. They went all out. They rented a bouncy house, had a craft to make, had lunch catered, hired a balloon artist and a magician and invited Santa (who brought presents for all the kids). The kids had a blast.
Hayden was chosen to be the magicians special helper. He also won a magic trick prize that was said to be worth "THOUSANDS" of dollars. I think it made Hayden's day! And I think his big brother was jealous!!!
We have been eating Frosty for breakfast.
This is one of the many things I have been doing, although lately I've been to busy to do much of it. I had no idea this picture was even taken until I just downloaded it to my camera. The heigth shows that Chris was the photographer.
The boys have been enjoying sleep overs on the air mattress and in their own little Cabelas tent.

Dusty is still producing and creating. This is his latest robot.
One night after we had all gone to bed, Dusty walked into our bedroom like this. He was being so goofy. He had Chris and I laughing SO hard. It was worth it to walk ALL THE WAY downstairs and resetting the alarm to get the camera for this. We laughed and laughed.
The boys are out of school for about 2 weeks for winter break. Hayden was so busy today that he didn't even have time to get dressed. Too much playing to do! I love having them home!

1 comment:

Amy F said...

I hear ya on the blogging/chore thing. Then again, at 33wks everything feels like a chore to me these days!

Kyrie's pigtails and curls are soooo cute! She's getting so big...I love the pics of her getting into mischief! Miss you guys!