Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My clean house

I found a way to get my whole house really clean. You get the whole family really sick. I didn't want any sick germs left in my house so EVERYTHING got washed and sanitized yesterday. Kyrie got sick Christmas night and ended up sleeping half of her 1st birthday away. Then Sunday after church it hit me, then Chris and Hayden. Thankfully it didn't hit Dusty until much later that evening, he took good care of the rest of us. He was such a good helper. Hayden was so sick he would run to the bathroom and then he'd lay on the tile floor and fall asleep. One time he didn't make it to the bathroom, lost it all in the hallway, laid there in it and fell asleep. Chris and I felt so bad that we were both so sick that we couldn't do much to help him. Luckily were we finally able to convince him to use a bucket. Thankfully we are ALL feeling much better now! I am so tired of doing laundry and making beds. I counted, 14 loads of yucky laundry in 2 days! We were wishing we could hire a maid for a day, a massage therapist would've been nice too - to help our achy bodies. The crud was no fun! But now my house is VERY clean!

1 comment:

Rindi said...

That stinks that Kyrie was sick for her birthday. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas