Monday, May 17, 2010

May 14th

Dusty has waited and waited for May 14th to arrive. School is almost out, but not without a few last activities. We got ready for the day a bit early to freeze outside at the school playground for 'Moms and Muffins'. There was a variety of fruit, juice and muffins. We ate, we froze, we put Dusty in line to enter the building and headed home. We had just enough time to grab us all some gloves and hats and headed back to school for Field Day. Luckily it warmed up a bunch and was perfect to spend some time out in the fresh air.

This was Dusty's favorite relay for the year. He is now trying to think of the best way for him to make his own stilts. He has come up with a few ideas already.


This is how Hayden spent his time watching the relays. I bet everyone looked amazing through his new proudly owned 3-D glasses.

And Kyrie, all she wanted to do was get in on the action. She wanted so badly to get down on her own two feet, but everytime I gave her the chance she was as fast as Lightning Mcqueen and I feared she would get ran over, so she spent alot of time in her own 4 wheels, in my arms, or on my shoulders.

After field day was over the school served a bbq picnic lunch. Hayden was so excited to eat lunch at Dusty's school. This little girl next to Kyrie is our cutest little neighbor. She likes to be called Kali. I am in love with her. She has got the cutest personality, even the cutest walk. She is so happy that her walk is kind-of a hop. She is so much fun and she loves to hang out with us. I would have no problem if... ya know 15 years down the road if Dusty married her! Just saying! Love her! We had a great day, I didn't even do much but it wore me out!

No comments: