I can see our family spending lots of time at Elitches. We went a couple of days ago and had a blast.

As soon as we walked into the park, the kids wanted to get on the great big ferris wheel. It took Hayden just about 1 minute to decide he did not like it. He held on with both hands as tight as he could for the entire ride.

It was really quite nice that Chris decided to go bald. It was so much easier to spot him out, especially at the water park. His baldness is a result from a moment of shock the day earlier. He was getting ready for church and used a mirror to see the back of his head and saw how thin his hair was on top. He said, "I can't go to church like this, why didn't you tell me my hair is falling out?". So I guess he decided to hide his thinning hair and got rid of all of it.

We had a great time especially at the play area and the water park, we can't wait to go back!

After we got home I was putting Kyrie to bed and told the boys to get in the tub. Hayden came to me complaining that there was not enough water in the tub to wash his hair, and he was not going to use a cup to dump the water on his head like Dusty. Then we hear Dusty trying to explain. They watched a performance of Bob The Builder at Elitches and they taught us about recycling and saving the planet. Dusty was saying, "Don't you remember the show, we are wasting the planet, we have wasted about 5 gallons of water already!" Chris and I went into the bathroom to try to help the situation so that Hayden could wash his hair and we found that there was only about 1/2 inch of water in the tub! Way to go Dusty for trying to save the planet!
1 comment:
I am glad that you had so much fun at Elitches! We need to go and try it out. I also like that the boys are using the towels that we gave them!
Post a Comment