I have had a request to post more pictures from the big hail storm. It was pretty amazing!

This is what the driveway looked like, the black speckles are granules from the shingles.

And here is a picture of our roof, with lots of shingle granules in the rain gutters, we also had piles underneath the downspouts.

The next few pictures are some shots of what our neighborhood looks like. We asked for a sign to put in our yard from the company we are going through for repairs. We hoped it would help the traffic to our front door. It hasn't seemed to help much though, we still get salesmen and fliers everyday from businesses that want clients. We also get several letters/postcards and phone calls, and even a few e-mails! I wonder how in the heck did they get my e-mail address?


There are houses with damage like this one all throughout the subdivision. Houses with vinyl siding will now get a new north side!

This is also a common sight.

And now this, several houses have already been repaired. Ours is getting close.

I stole these last two pictures from a girl in the ward, I hope that is okay! Here is just another example of how big the hail was, and again this is after some melting.

Crazy weather! We had another tornado warning today, but the kids and I were at a movie, so we missed out on taking cover in the basement. Chris is out of state, hoping to get home tonight but his airplane has been grounded for several hours because of the warnings. Oh well, it keeps life interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment