Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st day of Kindergarten

On Thursday Hayden entered the big world of kindergarten.


Again, it's all about the backpack. For Hayden it is Buzz Lightyear!
Me and my 3 kiddos.
Our mode of transportation. I love walking my kids to and from school. I get to know the other students at school and some of their parents.
Hayden was happy to go to class. He reports he has already made some good friends, which I don't doubt. He is like a little magnent when it come to making friends.
And he takes his first steps into the building without me. At this point I turned around and bawled. I'm not sure why, this kid has been getting on the bus to go to preschool for 3 years now. In fact last year in preschool he was gone more every week that he will be for kindergarten. I'm not sure why this day was so emotional for me.

No comments: