
While the boys have been back at school, Kyrie has been learning something of her own.

She shows every single sign of wanting to be potty trained, except for she cries everytime she is on the throne.

I guess her brother's underware is more fascinating.

I was not looking forward to school starting back up. I love having my kids home. The only thing I was excited about was with school starting, FALL is just around the corner. I CAN'T WAIt! I love the fall. I have a lot of projects I've planned on doing this fall, and it's amazing how much stuff I've been able to do this week with the kids in school. Kyrie fell in love with the fabric for a project and carried it around as her blanket.

She laid this way for about an hour with her newest blanket.

When I turned her blanket into something else, she used the rug as a replacement.

She now has to find her own things to keep herself busy, without her brothers here to entertain. But the minute Hayden gets home, she follows him EVERYWHERE.
1 comment:
She's so stinkin cute! What did you turn her blanket into?
Post a Comment