Wednesday, December 15, 2010

fun holidays


We were getting ready to leave for the ward Christmas party and Ky put her headband on and said "cute".
She might have been talking about her headband, it is cute, but I think she is the cutest. I wish I was as cute as her!



The kids wanted me to wait in line for them so they could see Santa. I wonder how many hours I have spent this year waiting in line for them to get a candy cane - I think too many!


When we got home from the party my babies cuddled up to watch another Christmas movie.
My 10 1/2 year old laundry baskets are about ready to retire, but the kids keep making sure they get put to use. I have pictures of Dusty playing in these same baskets when he was about 10 months old!

Hayden jumped out of his cradle or whatever it is and Kyrie instantly jumped right in and took his spot!

No comments: