
On Friday we bundled up as a family to see the zoolights


1,2,3, say cheese, I mean close your eyes. Here is Santa in his new ride, he is getting more modern these days.




I loved the elephant lights, they were animated.

And Kyrie loved the stars and the fish

We all had a great time, even Hayden. He was still in his pajamas just before we left the house and he threw a fit about getting dressed. Then we had to pull him out of the car and Chris had to drag him around for awhile. We took some hot chocolate with us and he was the keeper of that because it kept his hands warm. He put up a good fight about being there but as we were heading back to the car he was skipping and said, "Wow, that actually was fun".

The Christmas tornado hit a little early this year. "Dutsy" heard me talking about how I would like my tree and outside lights up before Thanksgiving and took it upon himself to make sure it happened, our decor made its way out a week before Thanksgiving. I was upstairs folding laundry and came down the stairs to find all of my Christmas totes brought up from the basement and dumped all over the floor. My floor was covered! Then I got thinking, my totes were stacked 3 high and then the Christmas tree box was on top of that. How did he get the heavy tree down so he could get to the boxes? I guess if there is a will there is a way. He had stuff pulled out, putting it wherever he wanted, draped the garlands across the room like it was a trap and had like a bazillion snowflakes cut out and placed all over the house. He gets a little too excited and has ever since he was teeny-tiny. He loves to decorate! So we replaced some of his other random artwork hung all over the house with Christmas. Every year I try to add a little something to my decor and this year I got some decorative ornament hooks. I love them, they add so much to our tree. Some of them have beads at the top and some don't. The best thing about them is that when the kids knock the ornaments off the tree, the hooks don't fall off the ornaments. We have already had a good dose of Christmas lights, music, smells, movies and hot chocolate, We are all happy about the season this year.
1 comment:
zoo lights how fun. I remember going and enjoying all the lights. Miss Colorado and the Zoo. Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment