We have gone to the flea market for my birthday ever since we moved to Colorado. I always pick out a new handbag. Chris thinks this is the only one I'll ever need, he says is should go with everything!
Ky loves crawling into teeny tiny spaces, the other day I found her and her baby inside Chris's smallest suitcase. She would be great and hide-and-go-seek! She can really be hard to find at times. And she won't respond when we call out her name. We were getting ready to leave the other day and she was on the stairs and the next second she was GONE. Chris and I couldn't find her, we had to get the boys out of the car to help us look for her. And yesterday I almost had to go pick up Hayden from school without her, I looked and looked and told her "momma is going bye-bye" and she finallly came running out of her crawl space. I can just imagine the other parents asking where my little girl is at, and me answering, "Oh, I couldn't find her." I'd have to come up with some other excuse! She thinks it's great fun, but it scares me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment