Beware of Halloween!I not sure why we spent money on a costume when Dusty is so good with creating his own!......
.................and BEWARE!!!!................
of little 2 year old girls trying to sneak bras into the shopping cart. While shopping at my most favorite store, gordmans, Kyrie tried to do a little shopping of her own. I told her we were not buying it and to put it back. And she asked, "Why Mom? Are my boobs too little?" And I said, "Yes they are, honey YOU are too little". She put her two little hands over her eyes and gave me a fake little cry. Why? Why can't she just stay little? She is so excited to grow up. I can't stand the thought of it!
2 comments:
Kids seriously say the cutest things! "Are my boobs too little?" That makes me smile. :)
Ohh.. so cute!! I can't believe she wanted a bra! haha
Post a Comment