Kyrie keeps talking about how she wants to be a mommy and hold her baby and be the mommy of her own house. She's got the right idea, it is the greatest job in the world!
I totally agree! I have felt so content with that job lately. Today while Declan is at school I am supposed to be getting us ready for our trip to Utah but instead I spent the time playing with Delaney. Hadn't done it in a while and I forgot how much fun she can be when she's not whinning! I love all the things Kyrie says about being a Momma!
1 comment:
I totally agree! I have felt so content with that job lately. Today while Declan is at school I am supposed to be getting us ready for our trip to Utah but instead I spent the time playing with Delaney. Hadn't done it in a while and I forgot how much fun she can be when she's not whinning! I love all the things Kyrie says about being a Momma!
Post a Comment