I especially love these little ones!Camden loves putting his pointer fingers into his mouth. That's right - he is the center of attention. Babies have a way of doing that!Camden is such a happy little guy - well, most of the time. He is such a joy in our lives. I hear Hayden everyday talk about how Camden is the cutest and funnest baby he has ever seen. We all adore him here at our house. He is now rolling all over the place, puts everything into his mouth, and spends a good chunck of the day playing with his toes. I love to watch him play with his feet. We have been trying to get him on a little food, which he isn't so interested in, unless it is ice cream! He had a little taste and wanted more and just couldn't seem to get enough. Maybe I should've skipped trying to get him to eat rice cereal, sweet potatoes and pears. It seems I was wasting my time, we should have started with the ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment