Friday, February 24, 2012

tomorrow

Tomorrow I am becoming a grandma! Kyrie and I have had several talks about her being a mommy. She wants to have a baby in her belly button. I have told her that she needs to be big like me and get married, then she can have a baby. All she could talk about tonight is how she is going to be married and be a mommy and have a baby in her belly button and have a small house - tomorrow. Not only that but she is also going to paint her fingernails and her finger-toes all by herself. We are going to have a busy day! I think she really would be content to have this all happen overnight, she wants to be a mommy more than anything. I didn't tell her that she can't get married when she is 3, but at least she is planning on getting married before getting that baby in her belly button.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's too cute! She wants to be like her wonderful mom!