This is the reward! The reward for going potty, or at least sitting on the toilet. I have had such a hard time getting Hayden to even sit on the toilet. I have tried for months. I have used several different bribes. The last one was I would take just him to a special store to get whatever ice cream he wanted if he would fill up his potty chart. I would tell him if he needed to go potty, he needed to tell mom. And then I would ask him "If you need to go potty, what are you going to do?" And he'd say "Go get ice cream." Well, we finally made it to the ice cream. We are still working on potty training, he wants to be in control, so just getting him to sit on the toilet is HUGE for us. So his pick, bubblegum ice cream with gummy bears in a bowl from Twilagers.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Potty training
This is the reward! The reward for going potty, or at least sitting on the toilet. I have had such a hard time getting Hayden to even sit on the toilet. I have tried for months. I have used several different bribes. The last one was I would take just him to a special store to get whatever ice cream he wanted if he would fill up his potty chart. I would tell him if he needed to go potty, he needed to tell mom. And then I would ask him "If you need to go potty, what are you going to do?" And he'd say "Go get ice cream." Well, we finally made it to the ice cream. We are still working on potty training, he wants to be in control, so just getting him to sit on the toilet is HUGE for us. So his pick, bubblegum ice cream with gummy bears in a bowl from Twilagers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment