![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
We are bloggers
So here we are, we have joined the blogging world! I spent quite a bit of time learning a few tricks, and now we're smooth sailing. It is kinda fun! My sister, Sherin gave me the links to some friends, and I have spent hours looking at their blogs, marveling at how cute their families are and have enjoyed seeing what they are up to now. I still love to look at their blogs, but I have decided to spend some of my computer time on our own blog so now we can show how cute our family is too! So down at the bottom I have put up a slide show of some of my favorite memories and pictures from the last couple of years, it takes awhile but I hope you enjoy - I do! And for those of you who haven't started a blog, just a warning, once you get it all figured out, it's addicting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
STACI!!! It's so wonderful to hear from you!!! You're family is sooooo adorable. Anyways you can email me at sotpok@gmail.com. SMOOCHES!!!
Post a Comment