Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pre-school

Here is Hayden outside the doors of his Pre-school. Today is his first day! Here I was thinking that he was going to cry and have a hard time, but nope, he did just fine. We went in and found his class and he was so excited and didn't even want a kiss goodbye. He is now going to Preschool for a little speech therapy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Staci,

How are you? I don't get around the computer much, but my wife was gone and I happened on your blog from Trent's.

Dave Rupp

Mandy said...

Staci,
Hey it's Mandy. I'm so glad that Sherin sent me your blog address. It's good to hear from you. Your kids are soo big (and CUTE) Hows Vernal? I love looking at people's blogs too. Brad is always saying "quit blogging" anytime I am on the computer no matter weather I am blogging or not. :) we need to keep in touch. take care!!
love- Mandy

Mark & Sherin said...

Hey, sorry we didn't get to see much of you this weekend. I have never been so sick. I heard that you got a new truck. I want to see a picture of it and also of your painted house!! I seriously couldn't believe how big Dusty has gotten. I was blown away. I really think he grew a foot since I saw him last. Sara now wants to be as big as Dusty!! Of course Rylee wants to be as big as Hayden now too!! I still love Haydens eyes when he smiles- he makes me melt everytime. --I'll call ya soon. Sherin

Anonymous said...

Hi Staci,I like your family photos, very nice. Everyone looks happy. Oh the boys are so cute. I showed the picture to Trudi and she still remember them, and asked me 'can I go to their house?' Then I said yes, then she asked with excitement 'Do you know the way to their house?' I smile, and said No. Then her questions continues on why and how, etc...

Cheers!
Suzie.