BUS RIDE!!! SO here is Hayden on a school bus for the very first time. Yes, he gets to ride a bus to preschool now. It seems so weird to me. I had a
VERY difficult time with it at first. It was so hard to come to terms with sending my baby, a three year old onto a full sized school bus. At first I was against it, but the pre-school staff has been very assuring and talked me into it. They said the other kids love the bus ride more than the preschool, and those that don't get to ride feel really bad about it. I'm now okay with it. Hayden has been okay with the idea all along, in fact he has been very excited! He thinks that he is
one lucky boy. As you can tell by his face, he was more than happy to get on the bus today!

This is Hayden getting off of the bus. He was so excited to tell me,
"I got to ride two bus!"
2 comments:
I can't believe he is on the bus!!! My girls are sooo jealous. Rylee just doesn't think it is fair. He looks so big.
Staci, I am so in love with him and I don't even know him! He is unreal cute!
TIFF
Post a Comment