
Yesterday I was downstairs and I could hear the water running from the kitchen sink. I just kinda wondered what was going on upstairs, but I was to involved in something to go check it out. After a few minutes I could hear silverware noises and I wondered if Dusty was up there doing dishes. AND HE WAS! What a good boy I have. He said that he got all of the dishes clean except for one. As I was checking it out, the one was a blue plastic plate with a tomato stain and he had tried getting the stain off. We have some really clean dishes, he used about 1/3 of the bottle of dish soap. I know this because I put out a new bottle just the day before. I am so greatful for him. Just little things like this mean so much to me. Dusty has always been so considerate of me. He is so sweet and I've always thought that he is going to have one lucky wife someday, lucky to have someone as great as him. He is such a big helper. He makes his bed every day, he picks up all of his toys, he loves to set the table and help me cook and clean the house. He helps me with the laundry, he loves to load the washer and dryer and fold the clothes and put them away. He helps me outside with the yard work and this winter he spent a lot of time shoveling snow. And now we can add dishes to the list. This little guy makes me so happy. He is such a good example to us and he is a wonderful son and big brother. He has such a tender heart and loves to hold me and load me up with kisses. I am so greatful for both of my kids. I just love how the smallest things can bring such joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment