Little kids are just too cute! We just got done with Family Home Evening. With Easter coming up, we decided to teach about the meaning of Easter and we watched the movie He Is Risen. After the movie, Hayden said "Mom, da udder one Jesus have magic". I asked "He has magic?" And he said "To move from the rock and to fly". I can see why he would think Jesus is MAGIC. I thought it was cute.
Monday, March 17, 2008
FHE
Little kids are just too cute! We just got done with Family Home Evening. With Easter coming up, we decided to teach about the meaning of Easter and we watched the movie He Is Risen. After the movie, Hayden said "Mom, da udder one Jesus have magic". I asked "He has magic?" And he said "To move from the rock and to fly". I can see why he would think Jesus is MAGIC. I thought it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment