Thursday, June 5, 2008
Chris update
So I usually don't have much to post about Chris, but today I do - although it's not a very fun one. He gets to put my honey-do-list away for awhile and gets to relax and sleep for a few days. He just had another sinus surgery, this being his 4th one. His last one was 10 years ago, and hopefully this one will last him a lot longer than that. We love our Doctor out here (he's our absolute favorite!), and he did a great job. It's amazing what they can do. By going through the nose, our Doc was able to get to the very center of Chris's head. And with new technology, they could see his brain within a couple of millimeters. Before this latest technology, the doctors have had to guess everything, and stay way back to keep from puncturing the brain, and couldn't do all that what was needed. With what they used today, the Doc was able to thoroughly do the job, carefully getting within just a couple millimeters of the brain - AMAZING! Our Doctor is so awesome, I brag about him all the time. He is an ENT, Chris and I and our children have all been his patients. I really wish that we could go to him for everything, I wish that he was our family doctor, pediatrician and OB as well. So anyway, back to Chris - he had all of his sinuses cleared out, some polyps removed and the passage ways opened up. He is so far doing really well with it all, or should I say sleeping really well. Hopefully this surgery will make a BIG difference for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad things went well. Surgery is never fun. I hope this takes care of the problem for good. Get feeling better soon Chris!
Hope you are doing better. We love you sweetie.
Bummer about the surgery! I hope you are feeling better (a month later)...
I thought it would be fun to have a fantasy football league with a bunch of guys we went to high school with.
Anyhow, if you are interested, the league is -
Yahoo League: 23449
Password is: abc123
-Trent
PS - Feel free to pass along the info to anybody we went to school with that might be interested.
Post a Comment