skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Half Birthday!


What a CUTIE!!! Kyrie is now 6 months old! She is so loved. Chris and I, of course, love her so much. I cherish every minute I get with her. And her brothers absolutely adore her. They are both so cute with her. I love to see the exchange between them. Kyrie is one lucky girl to have brothers like them. She adds so much to our family and I'm so thankful we have her. What a blessing she is, believe me, I could go on and on about how wonderful she is. She is so special, and words just can't describe how I feel about her. She has always been fun, but she is getting funner and funner all the time. She is also getting bigger and bigger, especially now that she has caught on to what food is all about. This last week she has finally accepted food, at least some of it and her little body is packing it all in. She has really filled out this week. She is now rolling all over the place, loves to play with her toes and be gently bounced on the trampoline. She loves to feel the textures of EVERYTHING and is constantly scratching to feel and hear the sound things make. She is so happy! And I am so spoiled!
5 comments:
So cute! I love that 1st picture!!! It was fun loving on her last weekend! She is so talkative!
She is so gorgeous! I love the headband, too. Girls are so much fun.
Oh MY!!! What a cutie! HOpe you guys are doing well and loving Denver!
It's funny how fast they grow, but yet we love them even more!
She is so cute. I can't believe she is rolling over already! I guess since we have never seen her, I think she would be a new born still!
Post a Comment