So we just had a couple of birthdays at our house last week, it's just taking me a while to get it posted. Dusty got his request, pancakes for breakfast.

But they weren't just ordinary pancakes, we have to start the day with it being special, right!
For his birthday he got a Broncos football, a little sheriff car, a book that he gets to read to me and Mater's Car Tunes (which by the way, I am really disappointed in Maters choice of music - I thought he was hipper than that! At least Dusty seems to like it.). He also got some spending cash from the grandparents. Dusty finished off his morning party, then off to school. At lunch time he was surprised to find a love note in his lunchbox. He questioned why I put it in there! And to his embarrassment, I took in birthday cookies for him to share with his classmates. He was really hoping that I would drop them off early in the morning before school, but the teacher asked that I take them in just before school let out for the day. He survived having me in the classroom, and even asked me to tag along with him so that he could share the leftovers with the speciality teachers.
After Chris got home from work we took the boys to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. They have had this planned for a couple of months. I think that they were really hoping for the Chuck E Cheese birthday package, but they were greatful for what they got. I hope Dusty had a special day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment