skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Ladybug
I just had just a little moment of panic, I couldn't find my daughter! I told Hayden it was time to go get Dusty from school, and then went to get Kyrie. I couldn't find her or hear her so the first place I checked was the bathroom. Whew, she wasn't in there! I checked behind the couches, still no Kyrie. At this point I was a little panicked and asked for Hayden's help. I decided to check upstairs and there she was! She had made it all the way up by herself. She has put her hands on the first 2 stairs before, but this was her first attempt to climb up them. When I found her she was pretty excited! It looks like we will be spending some time on the stairs, if she can go up, we'll have to practice going DOWN! When we got back from getting Dusty, I put Kyrie on the floor and she headed right back for the stairs! Where has my baby gone? I miss having a tiny little one, but it sure is fun to see her grow. She is a fun little girl, and I love her OH SO MUCH!
2 comments:
she is soooooo darling. I NEED to see her before she grows up. I seems like she should still be a tiny baby and she is already doing stairs, SAD
She has so much hair! It makes me sad for Joye. She is getting so big
Post a Comment