
Chris went in to have a
little mole removed from his head. He has a few moles that look really scary, but this one was more annoying to him than anything. He came home with a huge bandage on his head, and left it on for a whole day. When he removed the bandage he found out why it was hurting so bad. I think he got way more than what he bargained for. This picture doesn't show it well, but there is a good sized dent in his head from the doctor removing so much muscle from underneath his scalp. He wanted me to take a picture of it so that he could have a closer look for himself, it took me awhile to get the pictures taken - I had to spend a good amount of time laying on the floor with my feet raised up! Now he doesn't want to go back to have the scary ones removed, and I don't blame him (but I don't think I'll let him out of it!).
1 comment:
Staci we love you, fainting and all!
Post a Comment