Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years Hunt

Dusty went on his very first pheasant hunt on New Year's Day. He was so excited to wake up dark and early in the freezing cold to hang out with the boys. And that was after staying up most of the night for New Years Eve. In fact we were up until 1 in the morning and Chris thought Dusty would want to stay cozy in his warm bed and snuck out of the house without him. Dusty made a phone call and Chris drove back to the house to get him. I'm glad he did, Dusty had a great time. They went along with some friends, the Fordhams and the Easdons.

I think Dusty has found a new love, he loves to shoot guns - he doesn't want to touch anything dead though. I am totally fine with that, target shooting is much funner than hunting! Dusty also loves to help reload bullets, probably because it is like doing a craft - either way, Chris seems thrilled that Dusty is interested in something he himself loves to do!



No comments: