Saturday, January 29, 2011

We've been waiting for this

We waited and hoped for snow this winter. Instead of a white Christmas, we had a really warm one. We were hoping to spend some a big chunck of our 3 week Christmas break playing out in the snow, just as I remember doing many years ago. Just before school started up again, we finally got some fluffy snow. It wasn't the kind that is good for making snowmen or having snowball fights, but at least it was snow.
As soon as she could, Kyrie started digging and licking. It seems she remembered from last year, her favorite thing to do is eat the snow.
The boys get to jump on the tramp year round at our house - I guess we are too lazy to take it apart and set it up again.






Kyrie LOVES to sled, but apparently not when she gets sent down the hill by herself.

I couldn't get Chris to go down the hill this year, but he loves to go and makes jumps on the track for the boys and spin them as he gives them a push down the hill.

No comments: