Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easter 2011

So I am slow posting about Easter, but I want to document it anyway. This year we decided to go back to Utah again for Easter, especially since it had been 8 months since we had been up to see the family. We were able to see a lot of extended family members that we haven't seen for several years, and some that we had never met.




The kids all got plenty of goods from the egg hunt, and got a little visit in with the bunny.


Getting ready for another hunt





This was the longest egg hunt I have ever seen! It was much funner than the ones that are over in 2 minutes or less. The men got to go out and hide the eggs, and the kids had to search for the ones with their name on it, plus there were some freebies. Some of the eggs were hidden very well! The gold egg was the hardest, the kids searched and searched and grandpa gave out hints, and finally told them what exact area it was in. I even went out and searched just to see if I could find it and I couldn't, even with it being partially visible. Dusty finally found it, and he said he found it by looking where grandpa was looking - and there it was!






Kyrie had her very first experience at churning the ice cream, with a little help. We were surprised at little Joye and how she turned and turned the crank all by herself! She is a tough one!




Easter morning, Ky was attached to her little gifts from the bunny.


Dusty was to involved to hold still for a picture, but both him and Hayden got some balloon rockets that they played with all day long. Hayden was so excited about his, he was hoping the bunny gave some balloon rockets to Rylee too, he thinks she would have liked them just as much as he did.

No comments: