Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fashionista





Lovely! Kyrie loves LOVES loves her sunglasses and wears them A LOT! She thinks she is so pretty, and what do you do if you have 2 princess crowns? You have to wear one around your middle. She loves to be girly, Chris is already wondering what is going to happen when she starts wearing make-up! I've heard a couple of people call her "FASHIONISTA". It's so different having a girl, especially one that loves being girly. At least she's not afraid to get dirty and play cars with her brothers!






Kyrie with her friend Delaney. Ky loves Delaney and always has. She is afraid of some other kids her age, but she has always liked this little girl. I was put in Young Women's when she was just maybe 6 months old, and I'd take her to class with me. Delaney was quite often in there with her mom too and Kyrie would do what she could to be by Delaney. We have been able to trade off a little bit, having the girls to play at each other's houses, and it has been a lot of fun for them. These pics were Delaney's idea, she was trying to carry Kyrie and pretend she was her baby, but I told her Ky was a little bit too big for her to carry, so she put her down, put her arm around her and told Kyrie to stay there and hold really still and asked me to take their picture.

No comments: